Thursday, June 02, 2005

eat a burger, or 5

Alright, this whole celebrity "look i weigh 15 pounds" thing needs to stop. Who, the hell, told these girls that ANY guy likes a girl whos only curves are her shouldier blades and pelvic bone sticking out. SURVEY SAYS: I would take a girl way over weight before i would take a girl sporting the malnurished look. That shits just gross and it needs to stop. Girls are supposed to be curvey and soft, not boney and stickly. I hope young women dont see this and think thats what they are supposed to look like.

On another note, any of you familer with Karla Homolka. The wife of Paul Bernardo who with her husband sexually assalted and killed a number of young women, including her own sister. Well, shes up for parole soon..fucking canada... Personally i would probably kill her if i knew i could get away with it. She has no right to be free and walking around. But thats just my opinion.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I am the biggest detractor of skeletally-thin females and the magazines that portray them as ideal,

I have an even BIGGER problem

with skeletally thin MALES and the magazines that portray them as ideals. Beyond the fact that eating disorders are now becoming rampant among male teenagers, is the fact that twig-boys are the hottest thing on the planet, and have been for about the last 5-7 years.

I was easting lunch with some female friends last week, when a particularly emaciated-looking young fellow meandered by.
"Oh my god he's soooo hot!"
My only thought was
"I could snap that boy like a piece of uncooked spaghetti..."

Best thing ever is the fat girls that read Cosmo for advice. They pick it up (after paying $7) for it, shuffle through 300 pages of ads for 15 pages of content, and then get depressed because they don't weigh 12 pounds. It boggles the mind that people just can't be happy with who they are, and that they can be so dumb.

6/03/2005  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

I'm, too sexy for my fat...

Too sexy for my fat...

Too sex-y, hell yeah...

On the other note. I have never heard of the murderous chick, but yeah I could probably hook her up with a skull round :P

-S

6/03/2005  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Damn Brandon, make a new post. DO IT!! :P

-S

6/10/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home