Thursday, April 21, 2005

Up and down in 24 hours.

Females please don't read...no seriously don't.

I honestly try to be a respectable gentleman, but I still have a habit of putting myself in positions that arnt exactly condusive to it. Yesterday I was hanging out with a new "friend." I was hanging out with her before i went to class and when i left i said i would call when i got out at 10 and if they (her and her roommates) were still up and drinking i would come over and play catch up. Blah blah blah, i get back to her place at about 10:45 and some new guy who had showed up hooked me up with some beers which was cool. Bout 15 min later he leaves the room and she leans over in my ear and tells me that this guy has been trying to get with her. Then she asks me if i would want to stay the night to block him, and of course being the gentleman i am and wanting to help her out the words "yes pls" stumble out of my mouth before shes even finished asking. Alright so i am kinda naive b/c i actually thought it may be one of those my side of the bed/your side of the bed things. Wrong. My feelings are this, if i dont initiate it and it happens, then i shouldnt feel like an ass the next day. Too bad i have a huge conscience. I tried calling her earlier, no answer so i leave a voicemail saying call me b/c i have a question about some plans we made for the weekend. Well she hasnt called me back. Thats the part that bothers me. If it was just a one night thing no worries, but until i talk to her and find out thats all it was then im going to sit here and worry that shes having regrets about what happened and all that speal, and i really dont want to be the guy who made some girl feel like shit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, my friend, and I are what are known as "Nice Guys." We don't think with our dicks, at least, not as much as the general population of our X-Y chromosomed bretheren.
This could be one of those "long time in the making" deals. Did she have feelings for you before that you didn't know about? Was she drunk too?

And man, run this stuff through spellcheck before you post it =)

4/21/2005  
Blogger Adder said...

I was only buzzed a little, and I won't mess around with a girl if shes drunk. She may have been a little buzzed but she was acting completely normal. Hell, for all i know i may see her tomorrow, she said she was going to come by in the morning while i was working so we will see. If not then i will take the hint. I'm just worried bout whats going on in her head. Oh, and i may be the nice guy, but i can spit some great game and do the job well.

4/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delightful colloquialisms, surely.

Just play it by ear man. Your gut is typically right. Except for that new psycho chick. She's nuts, I'm tellin ya.

4/22/2005  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Yer a good guy bro. Women have become alot more open about themselves sexually in recent years. Fact is, I'll bet there's about, oh a %99 chance she wanted you to get naked with her from the get go. The other guy was probably just a ploy.

You got used :P

-S

4/25/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home