Monday, April 18, 2005

Last weekend and stuff to look forward to

Last weekend I was back in Va. visiting friends and gathering the last of my things from my apartment. Weekend went by WAY to fast but it was fun. Camping Friday night (freezing our asses off) and quadfest at my college on sat. It was great seeing my college friends and hanging out with Katie B again (u know you rock). Now im back in Charleston with a loaded schedule. Can't wait till this weekend though cause im gonna take a roadtrip up to hilton head and then go boating on sunday if the weathers nice. I'm really loving this city, my whole demeanor and attitude have turned so positive in just 4 months. I'm all smiles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

Yes, you see my friend, it's all because you're in South Carolina, the greatest state in the U.S. :). Nevermind Va. :)

-S

4/18/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Peanut Butter Pie.

4/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home