Wednesday, July 06, 2005

July 4th and more

Well, hope everyone had a great 4th of July. For better or worse i will always love America. My phone took its last fall on the 4th and the flip top broke off so now I have to go get another phone and try to somehow get everyones numbers again. Thats alright though, cause the phone i had was a POS and subconsciencely im sure ive wanted to break it for awhile.

My friend Lindsey was in town over the weekend and on Sat. we went and visiting one of my bestfriends in Ga. Also visiting was another of his friends and his fiancee. They are getting married in like 3 weeks and they seem extremely happy with one another so congrats to them. Gives a little hope to the rest of us.

I just got off of work a couple of hours ago. Not a bad first day. Had a pretty busy morning but mostly just bullshit medical calls and some fire alarms but I was still excited as hell everytime the alarm went off and they called out the truck i was on.

Alright, enough BS that pertains to noone but myself. Hope everyone is doing well and i'll post again later, hopefully with something interesting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon,
That sucks that your phone broke. I left you a message to see how your first day of work was. Have you rescued any cats yet? ;)

Katie B

7/06/2005  
Blogger Adder said...

Lol, no. Yea, but im getting a new one today and i'll give ya a call after i get it if I can manage to get my phone numbers out of my old phone. If not your gonna have to call me :). First day was great. Hope your feeling better.

7/06/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, sounds like a hoot. The most patriotic thing I did all 4th was a brake job on my truck =)

Glad work is a hoot, just remember to be careful out there.

Since Mac's and my buddy is moving to Tenn., if we head up to visit him we may have to stop in at your place =)

PEACE

7/06/2005  
Blogger Rebel_Posse1973 said...

I'm glad everything is going well. I have yet to break my phone, but I'm constantly losing it. Then I have to keep calling the damn thing to find where I left it. I'm waiting to lose it one day and call looking for it only to have someone else answer, "What up? I like yo phone cept for this rebel flag wall paper on it, G."

-S

7/08/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home