Sunday, October 02, 2005

Glad fall is here.

Went to my cousins wedding this weekend. He and the rest of my mothers family all live in the small town i was born in. My dad was an outsider who was just there on business when he met my mom and after marriage, my sisters birth and then my birth we all moved to Ga. and beyond. I always thought i was lucky for escaping the whole small town life. Sometimes i have to wonder though. Maybe the simple life would be a lot happier. Theres a decent part of me that would love to find the perfect small town girl, get married and start having kids. Every weekend we could go down the road to some relatives house for a cookout. Every Sunday go to church and see all the relatives. I could'nt do it now though, i'm too damn wild at heart. I jump around way too much from one thing or place to another. Thought this was something i would outgrow by now but i think its getting worse...damn restlessness.

Fall is here finally, im actually ready for it. Temperature in charleston is still havning around the high 70's, low to mid 80's. I need the cool weather though, it gives me that mischiefy fall feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home