Saturday, March 19, 2005

Flat lining

You ever had a period in your life when everything seems completely routine and uniform. I'm so bored with everything right now, i need some Thrills. Hell im half tempted to sell everything i have and take off. I wonder if my student loans would catch up to me in another country :p
I'm listening to "let it enfold you" by senses fail right now. These lyrics say it best

I'm just a bad actor stuck with a shitty script
All of my lines are cheap and the cast is weak
There was no music for the first time i got kissed
There was no femme fatale my mistress wasn't rich
So i've been formatted to fit your TV screen
The film went straight to tape, I'll bow out quietly

If you dont have any senses fail CDs and your into the whole emo thing then i really recommend u make "let it enfold you" your next CD purchase. Beats the hell outta all the other bands singing about some breakup or girl who wont give em the time of day.
I guess tomorrow is the first day of spring. I need this weather to get its act togather and give me some sun and 70 degree tempertures, for God sake theres a reason I moved to the beach. Anyone wanna loan me a sailboat?

1 Comments:

Blogger Empowerqueen said...

Yeah ........it's SPRINGTIME!
In the North east part of America
we were all outside wishing the snow away!
Congrats on your new path in life.
Grace be with you..

3/19/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home